So, you want to know a bit more about me, eh?
We can start with the basics:
- My name is McKenna.
- I hope to one day work for a magazine.
- The title’s making a bit more sense now, huh?
- I’m 22 years old.
- I am a Colorado State University alumna.
- I graduated with a BA of Liberal Arts, majoring in English with a concentration in Writing and a minor in Media Studies.
- For about a year, I served the school newspaper, the Rocky Mountain Collegian, as the Arts & Entertainment Editor. Previously, I was a reporter for the News and A&E Desks for a year and a half.
- I am planning on moving to Los Angeles in a few months, where I hope to get a job writing for an entertainment magazine or blog.
- I am a hardcore feminist.
- I identify as a member of the LGBTQQA community.
- Here’s a picture of me with a bunny:
So now you may be wondering what you’re doing here on this blog. What is this site going to do for you?
Well, I don’t really have an answer for you, to be honest.
My plan is to write about what I love and what I’m passionate about. This means you can be sure you’ll read some feminist stuff, some LGBT stuff, some pop culture stuff, and some stuff about my personal life. That’s the plan, anyway. We’ll see how it goes.
So, how you feelin’? Want to continue on in this blog-like experiment with me? You’re more than welcome to. In fact, I’d love it.